Starting up in business can be a daunting prospect, with budding entrepreneurs often left to fend for themselves.
We can help you to cut through the red tape and offer support at this crucial time in the life-cycle of your business.
Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
• Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
• Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
• Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
• Establish a good working relationship with your bank
• Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
• Deal with company secretarial issues
• Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements